2015年8月11日星期二

It is my blog

1.Group work together.


Through this project work, I leaned more communication ability. I think group work is really interesting, and different people must unite as one. We need learned how to allocating task. When we did some work together also had divergence, but also finished this project. It is really special experience.I think communication is really important.Sometime we need  mutual understanding more than argument.Finally,everything got to solve.



2.I enjoy to the work .

I did some work with my group.The theme is "The Face". Our group find a problem about more people pay attention to appearance so we begin this work.I made some tools to help the group finished work and written proposal with my friends.I made a roles about the poster.It was really interesting when it finished.I got more feedback form other friends such as work ideas,speech...etc. It was really helpful to finished this group work.



3 Actively contribute to the project in Margate.

All of the classmates went to Margate in 8 August.We enjoyed yummy food and to talk with each other at the table.When my group went to representation,I feel really nervous. Although something we could do it more success,but I think we done a nice work.I went for a walk on the seaside.The landscape was fantastic.I enjoyed this trip.









没有评论:

发表评论