2015年8月19日星期三

LEARN FOR THE BERGER'S TEXT

LEARN FOR THE BERGER'S TEXT

During the text learning, I studied more knowledge about more reading skills and ability, such as skim-reading, close-reading. If I want to have a good reading skill, I should choose a page or paragraph and read carefully. I should read this step by step and repeat it. Therefore, a large time I need to read quickly so I can read key text or words. I got a nice book that called ‘ Ways Of Seeing ’. I will be helped to understand about academic reading by this book.







This also helps me propose some questions when I read an essay. For example, what evidence is used to support the main points? What is the main idea or theme? Meanwhile, this book brings more thinking for me. Image is a good way of seeing. It can give people understanding information fast. It can be remixed by another person and put new meaning. All of the information will help me in my study.




没有评论:

发表评论