2015年8月20日星期四

MY INTERVIEW FEELING


MY INTERVIEW FEELING

Today, I visited an amazing showcase and interviewed GDAD student to understand their works. This view brought me more surprises! They have good idea to creative their work and have more passion to talk with me. Now, I want to choose my favorite showcase from all of amazing works.

“Handcrafted Luxury” was a fantastic show! I talked with the designer Marc Jacobs. She main idea is “I love to take things that are everything and most comforting and make them into the most luxurious thing in the world”. She used unique shape ‘Tear drop’ which is shape of the bottle and inspired from the flow of water. The bottle colors of her inspired from fluidity of water. When I appreciated this show, I felt that this look like a waterfall. In fact, the artist also has a feeling that it like stream of river turning into waterfall.

I interested in her materials. She used glass and gemstones. The work inspired by the nature and flow of hot glass. I want to try use the glass if I has a design in the further.


Therefore, another show was interesting, it is an architecture design. This show very close my major interior design. We have similar software that can use in my part. I liked plane graph, it is very streakiness. This design came from boat’s shape and used alphabet A. I enjoyed this interview.

I got more power and idea through communication with those classmates.

没有评论:

发表评论